Made manufacturer exporter in china good quality Cylindrical Wheel hub for farm machine baler parts

Made  manufacturer exporter in china good quality Cylindrical Wheel hub for farm machine baler parts

Our organization pays specific consideration to customers’ requirements, listening to the particular specifications of every consumer and guaranteeing whole fulfillment.


Swift Details

Relevant Industries:

Producing Plant

Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand name Title:


Product Name:

Cylindrical Wheel hub for farm equipment baler components


Solid Iron


Farm Motor




Carton Box





High quality:



2 Month



Supply Capability

Offer Ability:
5000 Piece/Items per Working day

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Specifics
4pc carton packing
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
Amount(Luggage) one – 50 51 – 100 >100
Est. Time(times) seven 15 To be negotiated

On the internet Customization


Applicable Industries Machinery Repair Shops,Farms
Variety Wheel hub
Use baler
Spot of Origin China
Manufacturer Title EP
Product Title Cylindrical Wheel hub for farm device baler components
Material Forged Iron
Software Farm Motor
Certification ISO9001:2008
Package deal Carton Box
Measurement 22.five*eleven.five*eleven.5kg
Fat eight.2kg
High quality one hundred%examined
Services two Thirty day period









Q1:How your company normally transports merchandise to your nations around the world?

This issue is mostly identified by the amount of the merchandise. If the variety of orders is sufficient for a container, it is suggested that containers be transported by sea or rail if the amount of orders is modest, they can be transported by the delivery firm.

Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our purchase quantity is decided in accordance to the packaging of the merchandise. For case in point, if there are 30 situations in 1 box, then thirty are the least expensive get quantity.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a place, we want to obtain the full payment before they can be transported if it is an order, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the agreement to sign the deal.


grid coupling

As one of leading grid coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of products, We offer grid coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of grid coupling.


Recent Posts