The group has taken part in the making and revising of ISO/TC100 international chain standard several years in success and hosted the 16th ISO/TC100 International annual meeting in 2004.
- Applicable Industries:
- Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand Name:
- Product Name:
UMZ spare parts
- Delivery time:
Within 15 Days
Customer Support EPG is committed to offering world class customer support, for both current and legacy products, putting you, our customer, at the heart of everything we do, we really are with you at every turn.
- Other Country:
Packaging & Delivery
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 100 101 – 1000 >1000 Est. Time(days) 5 15 To be negotiated
EPG is willing to cooperate sincerely and develop commonly with friends!
HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd
8 Years+ Production Experience
agriculture harvester UMZ spare parts metal iron cover UMZ
|Applicable Industries||Machinery Repair Shops,Farms|
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Product Name||cover UMZ|
|Application||UMZ spare parts|
|Delivery time||Within 15 Days|
Q1:How your company usually transports goods to your countries?
This problem is mainly determined by the quantity of the goods. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail; if the number of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping company.
Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?
Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order quantity is determined according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are 30 cases in one box, then 30 are the lowest order quantity.
Q3:What is the payment method?
If it is a spot, we need to receive the full payment before they can be shipped; if it is an orOur PTO drive shafts enable the user easy maintenance. The greasing nipples on standard crosses are positioned under angle to enable the user better access. Easier access is also possible because of the flexible cone. We listened to the wishes of our customers and placed the greasing nipple at wide-angle PTO’s into the cross bearing. The other novelty, we introduced with wide-angle PTO drive shafts is in line greasing. We wanted to additionally simplify the maintenance and extend the lifespan of joints.der, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to sign the contract.