JS200 Series Medium High Speed Flexible Grid Couplings
The flexible nature of the spring-like mesh reduces the magnitude of CZPT loads by dissipating and absorbing impact energy over time, and the short-term overload capacity is twice the rated torque, greatly increasing mesh coupling torque.
· Model: JS200 Series
· Norminal Torque: 45N. m – 63000N. m
· Connection: Shaft hole
· Shaft Hole Diameter(d1,d2): 28mm – 250mm
· Shaft Hole Length (L): 52mm – 252mm
· Applications: Metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation, petroleum, chemical, ships, textile, light industry, agricultural machinery, printing machines and pumps, fans, compressors, machine tools and other mecha.
♦Basic Parameter and Main Dimension
Note: The shaft hole d of the half-coupling can also be made into a cone hole (Z hole), and its cone hole size is the same as the same specification of the JS100 series.
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing→ Shipping
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4.Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order then cost of sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstance.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure,welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
How to Select the Right Motor Coupling for Specific Torque and Speed Requirements
Selecting the right motor coupling for specific torque and speed requirements is crucial to ensure efficient power transmission and avoid premature failure. Here are the steps to help you make an informed coupling selection:
- Identify Torque and Speed Requirements: Determine the maximum torque and speed (RPM) demands of the driven equipment. Torque is typically given in pound-feet (lb-ft) or Newton-meters (Nm), while speed is measured in revolutions per minute (RPM).
- Consider Service Factor: Factor in the service conditions and potential overload situations to calculate the required torque capacity of the coupling. The service factor is a safety margin applied to the calculated torque to ensure the coupling can handle occasional peak loads or unexpected shock loads.
- Define Misalignment: Assess the potential misalignments that may occur between the motor and driven shafts. Determine the angular, parallel, and axial misalignment expected during operation.
- Choose Coupling Type: Based on the torque and speed requirements, as well as misalignment considerations, choose the appropriate coupling type. Different coupling types, such as elastomeric, grid, gear, or disc couplings, offer various torque capacities and misalignment capabilities.
- Material Selection: Consider the environmental conditions and the properties of the materials used in the coupling. Factors like temperature, chemical exposure, and corrosion resistance should be taken into account when choosing coupling materials.
- Check Size and Dimensions: Ensure that the selected coupling’s size and dimensions are compatible with the motor and driven equipment’s shaft sizes and connection requirements.
- Consult Manufacturer’s Catalog: Refer to the manufacturer’s catalog or coupling datasheets for detailed technical information, torque-speed curves, and misalignment data to match your specific application requirements.
- Factor in Cost and Longevity: Evaluate the cost-effectiveness and expected service life of the coupling. A higher initial investment in a high-quality coupling may result in longer service life and reduced maintenance costs in the long run.
- Seek Expert Advice: If you are unsure about the best coupling for your application, consult with coupling manufacturers or industry experts who can provide recommendations based on your specific requirements.
By following these steps and carefully evaluating your torque and speed requirements, as well as misalignment considerations, you can select the right motor coupling that ensures reliable and efficient power transmission in your mechanical system.
Please answer in detail: Comparing motor couplings with direct drives and other power transmission methods.
Motor couplings and direct drives are two common power transmission methods used in various mechanical systems. Let’s compare these methods with other power transmission approaches:
1. Motor Couplings
Motor couplings are mechanical devices used to connect two shafts and transmit torque from one to the other. They allow some misalignment between the shafts, reducing stress and increasing the lifespan of the connected components. Common types of motor couplings include:
- Flexible Couplings: These couplings are designed to accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignments between shafts. They are versatile and offer shock absorption.
- Rigid Couplings: Rigid couplings provide a solid connection between shafts, offering high torque transmission with little to no misalignment allowance.
- Universal Couplings: Also known as Hooke’s joints, universal couplings transmit torque through two intersecting shafts, allowing for misalignment between them.
2. Direct Drives
Direct drives, also known as direct-drive mechanisms, eliminate the need for intermediary power transmission elements like gears, belts, or chains. In this approach, the motor is directly coupled to the driven load, providing a more efficient power transfer. Direct drives offer advantages such as:
- Higher Efficiency: Since there are no intermediate elements, direct drives reduce power losses, resulting in improved overall efficiency.
- Less Maintenance: Eliminating belts or gears reduces the need for maintenance and reduces the chances of mechanical failures.
- Reduced Noise: The absence of gear or belt noise contributes to quieter operation.
3. Other Power Transmission Methods
In addition to motor couplings and direct drives, there are other power transmission methods, each with its own advantages and use cases:
- Gear Transmission: Gears are widely used for torque transmission and speed reduction. They offer precise control but may require regular maintenance.
- Belt and Chain Drives: These systems are cost-effective and offer flexibility in layout design. However, they may suffer from slippage and require tension adjustments.
- Hydraulic Transmission: Hydraulic systems are used in heavy machinery, offering high torque capabilities and smooth operation. However, they require more complex control systems.
- Pneumatic Transmission: Pneumatic systems use compressed air for power transmission, offering clean and lightweight operation.
Choosing the appropriate power transmission method depends on factors such as the application requirements, load characteristics, efficiency, maintenance considerations, and cost constraints.
How to Properly Install a Grid Coupling for Reliable Performance
Proper installation of a grid coupling is crucial for ensuring reliable performance and maximizing its lifespan. Here are the steps to install a grid coupling correctly:
- Preparation: Before installation, ensure that the shafts and coupling hubs are clean and free from any debris or contaminants. Inspect the grid coupling and its components for any signs of damage or wear.
- Align the Shafts: Make sure that the shafts to be connected are properly aligned. Grid couplings can accommodate some degree of misalignment, but it is essential to minimize it for optimal performance.
- Assemble the Grid: Insert the serrated grid element between the two coupling hubs. Ensure that the grid is centered and aligned with the hubs’ teeth.
- Tighten the Fasteners: Use the appropriate torque wrench to tighten the fasteners that secure the coupling hubs together. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended torque values to avoid over-tightening or under-tightening.
- Check Runout: After installation, check the coupling’s runout by rotating the connected shafts. Excessive runout indicates a potential misalignment or installation issue.
- Lubrication: Some grid couplings require lubrication for optimal performance. Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and apply the recommended lubricant to the coupling components.
- Check for Smooth Operation: Start the machinery and observe the coupling’s operation. Listen for any unusual noises or vibrations that may indicate a problem. If any issues are detected, stop the machinery and inspect the coupling again.
- Regular Maintenance: Schedule regular maintenance checks to ensure the coupling’s ongoing reliability. Inspect for signs of wear, misalignment, or damage, and replace any worn or damaged components as needed.
It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and recommendations specific to the grid coupling model being used. Proper installation and regular maintenance will ensure the grid coupling performs reliably and efficiently, providing effective power transmission in industrial machinery and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-08-09